We just released django CMS 3.0.1. It is mostly a bugfix release and some minor enhancements.
The full changelog:
- Fixed an issue where logout doesn't refresh once the user logs out;
- Updated the toolbar menu item to "Logout [name of user]" when available;
- Updated the Page: Advanced Settings form to automatically show/hide the application instance name field when appropriate and to separate language-dependent fields from language-independent ones;
- Fixed sitemaps to no longer lists pages which only redirect;
- Fixes for the plugin clipboard to behave correctly;
- Updates to the fix-mptt management command;
- Various fixes to target the top frame when clicking links in the sideframe;
- Fixed a number of refresh issues;
- Various documentation updates.
A very nice community effort with special thanks to these users which contributed to this release: benzkji, bronsen, derenio, intgr, jimmylam, johnraz and mmarzantowicz!
Also, special thanks to Iacopo and Jonas for helping me with this release.