Version 3.0.13 of django CMS Released
Django CMS 3.0.13 is released, providing further stability to the 3.0.x branch.
The changelog from the release notes:
- Numerous documentation updates especially for installation and the tutorial
- Numerous improvements to translations
- Improves reliability of apphooks
- Improves reliabiliy of Advanced Settings for pages when using apphooks
- Allow page deletion after template removal
- Improves upstream caching accuracy
- Improves CMSAttachMenu registration
- Improves handling of mistyped URLs
- Improves redirection as a result of changes to page slugs, etc.
- Improves performance of "watched models"
- Improves frontend performance relating to resizing the sideframe
- Corrects an issue where items might not be visible in structue mode menus
- Limits version of django-mptt used in CMS for 3.0.x
- Prevent accidental upgrades to Django 1.8, which is not yet supported
Many thanks community members who have submitted issue reports and especially to these GitHub users who have also submitted pull requests:
- jsma, and