We are pleased to announce the official launch of the django CMS Association.
Thousands of websites worldwide use django CMS today. Thanks to the effort and work of many community contributors, django CMS has become one of the leading open source content management systems.
Who are the founding members?
- Mario Colombo (President | what.)
- Bhavesh Nayi (Vice President | Eliga Services)
- Joel Burch (Secretary | Divio)
- Marcus Kuhn (Treasurer | what.)
- Luke Szkudlarek (Commnication & Marketing Officer | what.)
- Daniele Procida (Community & Events Officer | Divio)
- Adam Wilkerson (Eliga Services)
- Nicolai Ridani (Growth & Community Officer | dCA)
What is our mission?
We innovate and lead: We define the long-term roadmap and strategy of its core development. We make sure that bugs and usability problems are fixed quickly. And most importantly: we always ensure the voice of the community is heard.
We foster contribution: We activate and inspire community members to contribute and maintain the ecosystem in which the CMS can continue to grow and flourish. It is important for us to create an atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable and welcome.
We drive adoption: We get the word out about django CMS and increase visibility of the CMS in the market. We identify target audiences and drive awareness. We match potential django CMS clients and certified django CMS service providers.
How do we accomplish this mission?
Together with you, the django CMS community! We need everyone with a stake in django CMS to join forces. Only with your involvement will it be possible to drive django CMS forward.
How can you join the Association?
Your membership benefits
- Fund the development of django CMS
- Participate in the General Assembly
- Get voting rights and codecide the future of django CMS
- Become part of a huge network
- Profile listed in the member's directory
blog comments powered by Disqus