Today we released the second release candidate for django CMS 2.2 with various bugfixes.
Changes from the first release candidate:
- Fixed the toolbar always showing up
- Fixed transactions being handled wrong in the publish method of Page
- Fixed toolbar items generating invalid style attributes when the item has no icon
- Fixed show_placeholder_by_id and show_uncached_placeholder_by_id raising Exceptions instead of failing silently when not in debug mode
- Fixed placeholder scanning with super blocks possibly causing infinite loops.
- Improved performance when the advanced permission system is disabled
- Various fixes in the documentation
- Updated translations
As with the first release candidate, this release should not be used in production yet.
You can get the release candidate from GitHub.blog comments powered by Disqus