We are proud to announce that we just released django CMS 2.2 final. This new version includes many exciting new features and bugfixes.
What's new in 2.2?
- View permissions for django CMS pages.
- Support for Django 1.3
- An improved toolbar and front-end editing
- Support for the latest version of django-mptt
- Improved handling of staticfiles using django-sekizai
- Support for the staticfiles contrib app in Django
- django-dbgettext support is now deprecated
For more information about the new features and how to upgrade, please refer to http://docs.django-cms.org/en/2.2/upgrade/2.2.html
A big thanks goes out to all of our over 170 contributors.
Jonasblog comments powered by Disqus