django CMS 2.3.2 RC1 released
Today we're releasing the first 2.3.2 release candidate.
2.3.2 mostly focuses on performance and fixes.
What has changed?
- CMS_FRONTEND_LANGUAGES now also limits django languages during language selection
- Wymeditor updated to 1.0.4a
- icon_url escape fixed
- Ukranian translation added
- Fixed wrong language prefix handling for form actions and admin preview
- Admin icons in django 1.4 fixed
- Added requirements.txt for pip and testing in test_requirements
- Google map plugin with height and width properties
- Docs fixes
- Code cleanup
- Switched html5lib to HTML serializer
- Removed handling of iterables in plugin_pool.register_plugin
- Performance and reduced queries
- Link has target support
- Made the PageAttribute templatetag an 'asTag'
- JQuery namespace fixes in admin
- and many more minor improvements
Please download this release and test it thoroughly. We hope to have a final release next week.
Donwload here: https://github.com/divio/django-cms/zipball/2.3.2.rc1
After this release we will move to a monthly release schedule. If code makes it to the release or not is not relevant anymore. It will simply be pushed to next month. Issues with code attached and tests will have a much higher probability of getting inro the next months release.
Back at Divio
After creating django cms i left divio for some startup and webtv adventures. This became somehow boring and i am delighted to be at divio again. I will have way more time to work on django-cms again and i can say that some very exciting things are waiting in the future to be implemented.blog comments powered by Disqus