Today we're releasing django CMS 2.3.2.
2.3.2 mostly focuses on performance and fixes.
What has changed?
- CMS_FRONTEND_LANGUAGES now also limits django languages during language selection
- Wymeditor updated to 1.0.4a
- icon_url escape fixed
- Ukranian translation added
- Fixed wrong language prefix handling for form actions and admin preview
- Admin icons in django 1.4 fixed
- Added requirements.txt for pip and testing in test_requirements
- Google map plugin with height and width properties
- Docs fixes
- Code cleanup
- Switched html5lib to HTML serializer
- Removed handling of iterables in plugin_pool.register_plugin
- Performance and reduced queries
- Link has target support
- Made the PageAttribute templatetag an 'asTag'
- JQuery namespace fixes in admin
- and many more minor improvements
Be aware that the google maps plugin migrations add a default zoom level if not one is already defined.
So if you upgrade be sure to check you google maps plugins.
Donwload here: https://github.com/divio/django-cms/zipball/2.3.2
or from http://pypi.python.org/
Patblog comments powered by Disqus