django CMS 2.3.4 released
We just released a bugfix release for the django CMS fixing various bugs in 2.3.3.
This release, 2.3.4, fixes a few issues that were reported since we released 2.3.3.
- WymEditor support has been restored.
- The django CMS now uses timezone aware dates and times on Django 1.4 if timezone support is enabled.
- Norwegian translations have been moved to the nb language code.
- Fixed permission checks for PlaceholderFields by preventing the suppressing of related names on Placeholder Fields.
- Fixed potential slug clashes when publishing pages.
- Fixed jQuery name issues on the page change form.
- Fixed page change form throwing errors for underprivileged users.
I would like to thank everyone that contributed to this release.
You can grab this new release from PyPI.
Jonasblog comments powered by Disqus