2.4 RC1 released
We just released 2.4 RC1 :)
If you upgrade be sure to check out the release notes here:
What is new?
- Compatibility with Django 1.4 and 1.5 (1.3 support dropped)
- Support for Python 2.5 dropped
- CMS_MAX_PAGE_PUBLISH_REVERSIONS has been added
- Reversion integration has changed to limit DB size
- CMS_LANGUAGE setting has changed
- CMS_HIDE_UNTRANSLATED setting removed
- CMS_LANGUAGE_FALLBACK setting removed
- CMS_LANGUAGE_CONF setting removed
- CMS_SITE_LANGUAGES setting removed
- CMS_FRONTEND_LANGUAGES setting removed
- MultilingualMiddleware has been removed
- CMS_FLAT_URLS has been removed
- CMS_MODERATOR has been removed and replaced with simple publisher.
- PlaceholderAdmin has now language tabs and has support for django-hvad
What needs still be done for a release?
We had some last minute string changes so it would be nice if you could head over to transifex and have a look at you language. If there are still some strings untranslated use the fabolous online editor to translate it.
If there are no roadblocks we will release a 2.4.0.final next week.
Many many thanks to all the contributers that made this release a reality, espacilly Bjorn Sandberg for the simple publisher changes that was a huge chunk of work.blog comments powered by Disqus