2.4.0 Final Released!
We are very proud to finaly announce the release of 2.4.0 final.
What has chnaged since RC1?
- We discovered and fixed a bug with view permissions in the menus
- We added a LanguageMiddleware to save current language in a cookie
- We fixed 2 other small bugs
- We added checks for plugins with m2m so they define a copy_relations() function when you run manage.py cms check
- Added a CMS_RAW_ID_USERS setting, to speed up admin if you have more then 500 users.
ATTENTION: If you upgrade be sure to read the upgrade docs
The full changelog for 2.4.0:
- Compatibility with Django 1.4 and 1.5 (1.3 support dropped)
- Support for Python 2.5 dropped
- CMS_MAX_PAGE_PUBLISH_REVERSIONS has been added
- Reversion integration has changed to limit DB size
- CMS_LANGUAGE setting has changed
- CMS_HIDE_UNTRANSLATED setting removed
- CMS_LANGUAGE_FALLBACK setting removed
- CMS_LANGUAGE_CONF setting removed
- CMS_SITE_LANGUAGES setting removed
- CMS_FRONTEND_LANGUAGES setting removed
- MultilingualMiddleware has been removed
- CMS_FLAT_URLS has been removed
- CMS_MODERATOR has been removed and replaced with simple publisher.
- PlaceholderAdmin has now language tabs and has support for django-hvad
- Added `cms.middleware.language.LanguageCookieMiddleware`
- Added CMS_RAW_ID_USERS
Many many thanks to all the people that helped to make this release a reality.
blog comments powered by Disqus