We just release django CMS 2.4.3. It is mostly a bugfix release.
We just released django CMS 2.4.3. It is mostly a bugfix release.
The full changelog:
- Fixed a bug in fixture loading signals handling
- Fixed a bug in placeholder's primary key thousand formatting
- Test fixes
- Fixed use of cached content in the show_placeholder's preview mode
- Fixed issues in cookie handling
- Fixed minor unicode issues
- Fixed a missing argument in ModelAdmin
- Fixed a bug in WymEditor handling
- Fixed bugs in migrations
- Fixed bug in language fallback
- Minor documentation fixes
Thanks go out for yakky for handling this release and backporting some of the fixes from the 3.0 branch.blog comments powered by Disqus