We celebrate Hacktoberfest 2021
We are pleased to announce that we will be participating in this year's Hacktoberfest.
For those who don't know: Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software run by DigitalOcean. During this month, everyone is invited to join open-source software enthusiasts, beginners, and the developer community by contributing to open-source projects.
We are looking forward to participate again this year and to inspire as many people as possible for open source.
How can you participate?
- Create a Pull requests in our main repository on Github.
- Sign up anytime between October 1 and October 31 on the official Hacktoberfest website to make your PRs count.
In order to make your life easier, we created a list of "good first issues" (they are also labeled with "hacktoberfest") that are easy pickings and should get you started.
- Get an official hacktoberfest t-shirt for four approved pull requests (PRs) on opted-in projects between October 1-31 in any time zone.
- Or plant a tree.
- The pull request must contain commits you made yourself.
- If a maintainer reports your pull request as spam, it will not be counted toward your participation in Hacktoberfest.
- If a maintainer reports behavior that’s not in line with the project’s code of conduct, you will be ineligible to participate.
- A pull request is considered approved once it has an overall approving review from maintainers, or has been merged by maintainers, or has been given the 'hacktoberfest-accepted' label.