django CMS 3.0.6 released
Today we released django CMS 3.0.6, the best django CMS version so far!
This is mostly a bugfix release, with official Django 1.7 support as a bonus.
The major features is Django 1.7 support: This is the first django CMS version to fully support Django 1.7. New migrations are stored in 'cms/migrations_django' and will be kept there till we switch from south to django migration by default. The core plugins have added django 1.7 migrations as well.
- Django 1.7 support has been tested but still marked as experimental as we need to get feedback on live projects before declaring it as stable.
Other minor features added:
- Added CMSPlugin.get_render_template: This method returns the template during the render phase, allowing to change the template based on any plugin attribute or context status;
- Added simplified toolbar API for page extensions: allows for more compact toolbar defintion for the page extensions.
This is the full changelog:
- Experimental full Django 1.7 migrations support
- Added CMSPlugin.get_render_model to get the plugin model at render time
- Added simplified API to handle toolbar for page extensions
- Fixed a few frontend glitches
- Fixed menu when hide untranslated is set to False
- Added option to publish all the pages in a language / site in publisher_publish command
- Fixed sitemap ordering
- Fixed plugin table name generation fixes
Thanks to John-Scott Atlakson, Oliver Zander, Donatas, Chris Wilson for their great contributions to this release.blog comments powered by Disqus