django CMS 3.9.0 released
We are proud to announce that django CMS 3.9.0 was released.
django CMS 3.9.0 is now available!
After three release candidates it is finally here: 3.9.0! We would like to thank all contributors who made this release possible. Special kudos go to Florian (goutnet), who did a stellar job managing the entire release process. This version contains 70 pull requests from over 25 contributors. A true community release!
The list of changes is long. Here are only a few highlights...
Add support for Django 3.2 LTS version
Add support for django-treebeard 4.5.1
Replace Travis.CI with Github Actions
Changelog & Upgrade Instructions
Please see the changelog for django CMS 3.9.0 for full details of the changes.
Please see the upgrade instructions.
How to get it
Version 3.9.0 is available for installation in several different ways:
- via pip (
pip install django-cms==3.9.0)
- directly from GitHub
- via our Tech Partner Divio using Aldryn Django CMS 126.96.36.199 from the 3.9.x stable branch
Thanks to all contributors for their efforts!
This release includes over 70 pull requests, and was created with the help of the following contributors (in alphabetical order):
- Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer (1 pull requests)
- Aiky30 (3 pull requests)
- Alexandre Joly (1 pull requests)
- Anatoliy (3 pull requests)
- Angelo Dini (3 pull requests)
- Arjan de Pooter (1 pull request)
- Benbb96 (1 pull requests)
- Benjamin PIERRE (1 pull requests)
- BrijeshVP (1 pull requests)
- carmenkow (1 pull request)
- Daniele Procida (3 pull requests)
- Florian Delizy (8 pull requests)
- fp4code (3 pull requests)
- Frank (1 pull requests)
- G3RB3N (1 pull requests)
- greengoaxe (1 pull requests)
- Iacopo Spalletti (3 pull requests)
- Jacob Rief (3 pull requests)
- Jean-Baptiste PENRATH (1 pull requests)
- John Bazik (1 pull requests)
- Mark Walker (2 pull requests)
- Michael Anckaert (1 pull request)
- Munim Munna (2 pull requests)
- Nicolai (15 pull requests)
- Petr Glotov (1 pull requests)
- Sebastian Weigand (2 pull requests)
- Radek Stępień (1 pull requests)
- sin-ack (1 pull requests)
- victor-yunenko (1 pull requests)
- Vinit Kumar (4 pull requests)
- Vladimir Kuvandjiev (1 pull request)
- Vytis Banaitis (1 pull requests)
- Yuriy Mamaev (1 pull requests)
With the review help of the following contributors:
- Angelo Dini
- Benjamin PIERRE
- Daniele Procida
- Éric Araujo
- Florian Delizy
- Francesco Verde
- John Bazik
- Mario Colombo
- Mark Walker
- Petr Glotov
- Radosław Stępień
- Stuart Axon
- Vinit Kumar
Would you also like to contribute to the next release?
Check out our community hero program
Would you like to see more django CMS releases in the future? Then make sure you donate to the project!
django CMS is a content management system used by thousands of website owners, developers, businesses and content editors. Without the support of our sponsors, partners and users like you, django CMS would not be possible.
django CMS is open source and has no license costs. It relies on users like you to contribute to its development, support and operation.