django CMS 3.10 RC1 is here!
The new release candidate is now available and ready for testing!
We have found the first bug in the djangoCMS 3.10 RC1 version. The issue is that the toolbar in the djangoCMS backend no longer unfolds. More information can be found in the GitHub Issue. Any help to fix this bug is welcome!
UPDATE: The toolbar bug will be fixed in the djangoCMS 3.10 RC2 version.
Yes, we've done it again: with django CMS 3.10.0rc1, the django CMS community has shipped its third release since the project was handed over from Divio to the django CMS Association. We are very grateful to all the contributors who made this release possible. This will be the last release before we bring out the next big thing: django CMS 4.0.
This feature focuses on bringing python 3.10 support, bringing build system to latest nodejs, and bugfixes
Please see the changelog for django CMS 3.10.0rc1 for full details of the changes.
How to get it
Version 3.10 RC1 is available for installation in several different ways:
Testing & Feedback
Thanks to all contributors for their efforts!
- Anatoliy (3 pull requests)
- Angelo Dini (1 pull request)
- Dmytro Litvinov (1 pull request)
- Florian Delizy (7 pull requests)
- Gabriel Andrade (1 pull request)
- Halit Çelik (1 pull request)
- Jean-Baptiste PENRATH (1 pull request)
- Jeffrey de Lange (1 pull request)
- Jens-Erik Weber (1 pull request)
- Kaushal Dhungel (1 pull request)
- Marco Bonetti (2 pull requests)
- Mark Walker (9 pull requests)
- Nebojsa Knezevic (2 pull requests)
- nichoski (2 pull requests)
- Nicolai (11 pull requests)
- Ryo Shimada (1 pull request)
- Simon Krull (4 pull requests)
- Stefan van den Eertwegh (1 pull request)
- Vinit Kumar (4 pull requests)
With the review help of the following contributors:
- Gabriel Andrade
- Marco Bonetti
- Vinit Kumar
Would you also like to contribute to the django CMS project?
Check out our community hero program
Did you know? django CMS is fully funded by the community
django CMS is open source and has no license costs. It relies on users like you to contribute to its development, support and operation.
Are you also a fan of django CMS and want to support it? Join the django CMS Association and receive exclusive membership benefitsblog comments powered by Disqus