django CMS 3.11.0 released
Another release loaded with goodies! Go check it out!
The second release in 2022 has just arrived and it's a good one! Once again, we'd like to thank all contributors for their great efforts.
- Support for django 4
- Dark mode support
- Added dark mode support to css, dark mode settings and toggle button
- Fix publishing of static placeholders outside of CMS pages
- Allow to override the template rendered after a plugin has been saved.
- Revert change to the toolbar sites menu to use
- Fix edit plugin popup width (remove 850px width constraint).
- Fix except block using list instead of tuple. (#7334)
- Added cache ttl extension point.
- Added current language to the page cache key (#6607)
Please see the changelog for django CMS 3.11.0 for full details of the changes.
How to get it
Version 3.11.0 is available for installation in several different ways:
Testing & Feedback
Would you also like to contribute to the django CMS project?
Check out our community hero program
Did you know? django CMS is fully funded by the community
django CMS is open source and has no license costs. It relies on users like you to contribute to its development, support and operation.
Are you also a fan of django CMS and want to support it? Join the django CMS Association and receive exclusive membership benefitsblog comments powered by Disqus